Part-Time Administrative Specialist
X2nSat is seeking a part-time Administrative Specialist to manage a variety of responsibilities and duties. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a team member. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and highly organized. Previous experience in an administrative role wearing a variety of hats is ideal.
- Answer incoming calls to the main corporate line, assist callers and direct to the correct location.
- Welcome X2nSat visitors and direct them appropriately.
- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory, ordering items and keeping the supply room and break room stocked
- Data entryAccounts payable processing, bank/check deposits, light accounting/bookkeeping projects.
- Facilitate and manage a variety of company events, such as company meetings, holiday parties, and customer meetings.
- Work and collaborate with various teams based on company needs and personal interests
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to successfully execute initiatives with minimal guidance.
- Spreadsheet savvy--Excel or Google Sheets
- Experienced in operating typical office equipment.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Highly reliable and self-driven.
- Experienced in supply stocking and management-- general office supplies & kitchen/breakroom supplies & cleaning crew management
- NetSuite proficiency a big plus
- Strong data entry speed and/or basic accounting/bookkeeping experience
Job Type: Part-time: 4 hr schedule Monday through Friday.
Rate of Pay: DOE
X2nSat is a fast-growing satellite-based network operator with customers including national brand names, local phone companies, sovereign nations, emergency responders, maritime operators, and all kinds of last mile communications. Founded in 1996, and based in Petaluma, California, we provide cutting edge solutions for Business Continuity, SCADA, Remote Broadband, Managed Networks, and PoS services. We sell directly to Enterprises and through Telecom Channels, Managed Service Providers, and VAR's.
X2nSat Company Values
- Innovation: X2nSat is dedicated to exploring and discovering new products and services that improve client experience.
- Service: Excellent customer care drives our decision making. Responsibility and accountability is our priority.
- Agility: We know that all customers face unique challenges, special needs, and unforeseen events that demand timely solutions. We thrive in that environment.
- Integrity: We intentionally, thoughtfully, and consistently engage customers, team members, and suppliers with honesty, fairness, and respect.
- Excellence: Our passion is to be best at what we do. Excellence focused on continuous improvement, is our cornerstone.
Employee Benefits include:Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off for Full-time Employees, 100% Paid Employee Health Benefits for Full-time Employees, 401K Match, Opportunity for Company-Wide Bonuses, Bi-Monthly Catered Meetings, and Sponsored Company Events.
To apply: Please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
Job Type: Part-time